42connect is looking for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for selling our digital marketing services. This position is responsible for creating new business opportunities and increasing company revenue. This role will be a self-starter who will work with the Head of Business Development to grow our client base. He/she will not be working on a sales team, but will have the opportunity to expand the sales department as the agency grows.
42connect is seeking someone who truly wants to have an impact on a business, and NOT just be another employee. Expectations are after onboarding period to spend the majority of your time out in the field.
Why work for us? 42connect is a 15-year-old digital marketing agency located in downtown Cleveland with a proven track record of success with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-operated companies. We are always looking to grow our business to the next level by bringing in talented people to the team.
ONLY EXPERIENCED DIGITAL MARKETING SALES PROFESSIONALS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Prospect new and potential digital marketing clients, pursue and close new business
- Provide strategic advice and help small to mid-size businesses get the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role
- Acquire extensive knowledge of our capabilities, specifically: Paid search, social advertising, programmatic, SEO and web development services
- Work with Head of Business Development to build a strategic business plan for growing 42connect’s revenue which will include identifying and evaluating new business opportunities and organic growth from existing clients
- Constantly deliver quantifiable new business opportunities, awareness, conversion and revenue
- Put on Digital Marketing events every quarter in various local markets or national webinars
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing services
- Possess new business development and marketing experience skills to drive sales growth and capitalize on new revenue sources
- Demonstrate strong consultative and solution-based approach
- Strong in new business pitches and management
- Strong in relationship development
- Ability to problem solve and manage multiple tasks
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing and willing to keep up with the latest services
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience in CRM tools to manage customer contacts
- Fast learner and self-motivated
Compensation: base salary + commission
To apply for this position please submit your resume & salary expectations
No recruiters please. No phone calls pleaseBack to Jobs Apply Now