Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Have you demonstrated successful outcomes with PPC and SEO? Don’t mind jamming out to good music in the office?
If you answered yes to these questions then you might be the candidate we’re looking for.
42connect is looking for a PPC Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day online marketing activities of clients. This person should have a proven track record of planning, coordinating and executing digital marketing campaigns (PPC and SEO) from inception to execution to reporting. This ideal candidate must be motivated and accustomed to operating in very fast-paced environments. When no two days or clients are the same, the PPC Specialist will be able to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects at one time. You’ll be wearing “multiple hats” – so be ready to do anything!
Why work for us? 42connect is a 15-year-old digital marketing agency located in downtown Cleveland with a proven track record of success with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-operated companies. We are always looking to grow our business to the next level by bringing in talented people to the team.
We are seeking someone who truly wants to have an impact on a business and we are offering a long term opportunity to help grow the business.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Manage and implement all aspects of a digital strategy, but with heavy focus on PPC campaigns for multiple clients
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets for multiple clients
- Perform keyword research, run search query reports, monthly/weekly reporting, analyze and identify trends and opportunities.
- Optimize website using SEO tactics and strategies for optimal visibility on Google
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations
- Work directly with clients on performance and strategy
- Develop and assist in client proposals and new business meetings
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of online marketing experience
- Strong expertise in PPC and SEO
- Google Awards Certified a plus
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console, Conversion tracking, and Tag manager
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fast learner - self-motivated and able to multitask on multiple projects simultaneously
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
No recruiters - No phone calls.Back to Jobs Apply Now