Business Development Manager
42connect is looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for selling our digital marketing services. This position is responsible for creating new business opportunities and increasing company revenue.
42connect is seeking someone who truly wants to have an impact on a business, and NOT just be another employee.
Why work for us? 42connect is a 15-year-old digital marketing agency located in downtown Cleveland with a proven track record of success with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-operated companies. We are always looking to grow our business to the next level by bringing in talented people to the team.
ONLY EXPERIENCED DIGITAL MARKETING SALES PROFESSIONALS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Prospect new and potential digital advertisers, pursue and close new business
- Provide strategic advice and help small to mid-size businesses get the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role
- Acquire an intimate knowledge of our capabilities, specifically: Paid search, social advertising, programmatic, SEO and web development services
- Build a strategic business plan for growing 42connect’s revenue which will include identifying and evaluating new business opportunities and organic growth from existing clients
- Constantly deliver quantifiable new business opportunities, awareness, conversion and revenue.
- Work with internal team to develop marketing strategies and create proposals
- Continuously work with internal team to evaluate current customers and how to introduce new services to them
- Put on Digital Marketing events every 2-3 months in various local markets or national webinars
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in digital media sales
- Possess new business development and marketing experience skills to drive sales growth and capitalize on new revenue sources.
- Demonstrate strong consultative and solution-based approach
- Strong in new business pitches and management
- Strong in relationship development
- Ability to problem solve and manage multiple tasks
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing and willing to keep up with the latest services
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience in CRM tools to manage customer contacts
- Fast learner and self-motivated
To apply for this position please submit your resume & salary expectations.
No recruiters please. No phone calls please.Back to Jobs Apply Now